Acquapietra Bed & Breakfast is the place for you, if you want to escape the rush, and just relax and enjoy simple pleasures of life:
… breathing fresh air in the morning, gazing at beautiful green landscapes with wild animals, sipping a glass of good wine, meeting different people, sharing travel suggestions or life experiences, cooking and enjoying your own meal in a quiet and friendly setting, going for peaceful walks, or resting in the hammock shaded by cypresses in the heat of summertime….
Our 5 COUNTRYCHIC ROOMS feature private toilette and view on the vineyards.
All are located on first floor and have been enriched by unique details such as vintage trunks, old mirrors, handmade double pallets beds with Simmons matrasses, asian carpets, photography books and candles.
They are all in the same category but are all different:
Every morning from 8 till 10 you can enjoy our HOMEMADE ITALIAN BREAKFAST, with fresh and toasted bread, homemade cakes, different cereals, plain yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade jams, butter, Nutella, fresh tomatoes, cheese, olive oil, squeezed orange juice, tea, moka coffee and cappuccino, of course!
Choose a table on the terrace and enjoy your coffee with a stunning view.
…and to make you feel like home:
- Free wi-fi in communal areas.
- Free access to drinkable water tap in the communal kitchen, fruits, coffee and teas, cookies.
- Free use of communal kitchen between 5.30 and 9.30 pm.
- Free use of available season’s aromatic herbs from our Vegetable garden.
- 24/24 Honesty bar with cold drinks and wines, just take what you want and note it down.
- Honesty Food Cupboard with high quality products for a last -minute dinner (pasta, sauces, extra virgin oil, crunchy breads). Fresh produces such as meat, cheeses & eggs can be provided upon reservation.
- Communal living room and outdoor area with tables and loungers.
- Italian, English, French, Spanish spoken.
We are happy to help you plan your holiday sharing our favorite spots and restaurants, proposing tours and activities such as horse-riding, cooking classes, motorbike tours, Vespa rentals, or reserving cars, museums tickets & restaurants.
Ask me and I will be happy to help you!
1 euro per person citytax per night is not included in the rate.